Visit the Binance website and Log In to account, go to the [User Center] page.
If you are using a smartphone, it is better to download the mobile app.
After entering the [Settings] - [Basic Info] page，Choose [Personal] - [Verify]
Fill in your personal details accordingly for Personal accounts. After filling in the basic info, click [Verify] to proceed.
*Before clicking [Verify], please ensure all the information entered is consistent with your ID documents. It will not be able to be changed once it has been confirmed.
Depending on the country where your ID documents were issued, please choose a valid ID type. Please select a passport, ID card, or driver’s license.
After choosing an ID file, there will be three ways to verify your ID verification.
We will use a passport document as an example. Take a photo of your passport information page with your webcam or upload the document picture from your computer.
After uploading the photo, the system will ask to take a photo to verify. Click [Continue] to take the picture.
After completing the process, please wait with patience. We will do our best to review your data in a timely manner. Once your application has been verified, we will send you an email notification.
- Please be sure to complete the basic info and photo verification process within 15 minutes, and do not refresh the browser during the process.
- You may attempt to complete the Identity Verification process up to 10 times per day. If your application has been denied 10 times within the span of 24 hours, you will need to wait 24 hours to try again.
How to upload photos with a mobile phone?
If you cannot upload your photos through webpage, you may also try to verify through your mobile phone. You can start the process by clicking[Here]
You can choose to get the link in any of the three ways below:
- Fill in the email address in the blank and click [Send], the system will send the link by email.
- Copy the link on the page and open it through the mobile browser.
- Use the mobile phone scan function to scan the QR code on the page.