- Login to your personal account on Binance (stock account).
- Proceed to the User center in your personal account.
- Turn on the API section in the user center by pressing the «Manage API» button.
- Let’s get to creating a new API key. Enter the name for your new key in the field, for example, the date it was created.
- Next, it is necessary to complete two-factor verification. You may choose either «SMS Authentication» or «Google Authentication». You will receive an SMS-message containing a code to the phone number you’ve entered during the registration, or you need to receive the code from Google Authenticator.
- Enter the code that you received.
- You will be sent a confirmation to your email. Please follow the instructions for creating a new key depicted in the email. Press «Confirm creation» button in the email. By doing so you will confirm the creation of a new API key.
- Having confirmed the creation of a new key, a window will open in your Binance account in which API Key and Secret Key will be depicted. You must copy the information and save it in a secure place as the Secret Key will never be fully depicted again.
- The checkboxes “API Restrictions” / “IP Access Restrictions” do not need to be touched!
How to receive an API key on Binance?
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful