You need to be verified to create an API key!
- Login to your personal account on Binance (stock account).
- Proceed to the User center in your personal account.
- Turn on the API section in the user center by pressing the «Manage API» button.
- Let’s get to creating a new API key. Enter the name for your new key in the field, for example, the date it was created.
- Next, it is necessary to complete two-factor verification. You may choose either «SMS Authentication» or «Google Authentication». You will receive an SMS-message containing a code to the phone number you’ve entered during the registration, or you need to receive the code from Google Authenticator.
- Enter the code that you received.
- You will be sent a confirmation to your email. Please follow the instructions for creating a new key depicted in the email. Press «Confirm creation» button in the email. By doing so you will confirm the creation of a new API key.
- Having confirmed the creation of a new key, a window will open in your Binance account in which API Key and Secret Key will be depicted. You must copy the information and save it in a secure place as the Secret Key will never be fully depicted again.
In the API Restrictions section, you need to check the boxes:
- Enable Reading
Enable Spot & Margin Trading
- Enable Margin (not necessary if you do not plan to use a cross-margin wallet; the checkbox can only be checked, if you have logged into the cross-margin wallet at least once and there are funds on it)
In the IP-address restrictions sectiob, you need to register the following IP-addresses:
220.127.116.11 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206 220.127.116.11 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206 220.127.116.11 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206 220.127.116.11 18.104.22.168